Velvet Touch Body Butter for hands, elbows and heels
If you are in desperate need of moisture after a sunny summer day or in the harsh winter weather the award winning Velvet Touch Body Butter is going to be one of your greatest helpers. It can benefit not just dry but normal to oily skin and it is excellent for making your hands soft and for soothing out rough spots like elbows and heels. It works wonderfully as an all over body moisturiser after a hot bath. It is a gorgeous treat with a lovely scent.
The perfect match for treating your skin with some goodness. A nourishing combination of shea, cocoa and mango butter with grapeseed, coconut and sweet almond oil makes this body butter rich and soothing. Scented with lavender essential oil and with a hint of roman chamomile and sweet orange for a relaxing effect.
The lovely ingredients of this whipped body butter are melting right into your skin and absorbing quickly. Thanks for its nourishing properties it strengthens and protects your skin. Our Velvet Touch Body Butter contains an optimal concentration of 100% natural butters and oils and it is rich in healthy fatty acids, natural antioxidants and vitamin E to keep your skin soft.
In 2018 Velvet Touch Body Butter won Editor's Choice at the prestigious Beauty Shortlist Awards.
If you want to learn more about body butters you can read the 11 benefits of using natural body butters blog post.
Our body butter is suitable for vegans and it was created with love from mainly certified organic ingredients and it does not contain any artificial colouring, fragrances, preservatives, parabens or sulfates. It is chemical free and neither the ingredients nor the product itself were tested on animals.
Each part of the packaging is recyclable. If you need some help you can read a blog post about 3 ways of upcycling packaging.
- It's highly recommended to use a clean cosmetic spatula when taking out the butter from the pot or wash your hands before usage for prolonging the shelf life of the butter.
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. External use only.
- Always perform a patch test 24 hours before use. If irritation develops discontinue to use. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Please note that the indications and beneficial properties provided in the product description are derived of the use and characteristics commonly attributed to the product ingredients and the benefits of our product can vary from person to person.
Butyrosperum parkii (shea) butter*, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut fractionated oil)*, vitis vinifera (grapeseed) seed oil*, prunus dulcis (sweet almond) kernel oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) leaf oil*, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil*, tocopherol (vitamin E), citral°, linalool°, limonene°, geraniol°, citronellol°
* Certified organic ingredient
° Natural component of the essential oil