Choko Kiss Body Butter for tired muscles
- Superb all over body moisturiser
- Amazing for tired muscles
- Cooling effect on the skin
- Uplifting and fresh aroma
- Made from nourishing nourishing cocoa butter and shea butter
- Blended with peppermint essential oil
- 100% natural, vegan friendly, not tested on animals, recyclable packaging, free of microbeads
To experience instant freshness Choko Kiss Body Butter is the perfect match for you. It is moisturising and uplifting at the same time to keep your skin hydrated and yourself happy.
One of the main ingredients of Choko Kiss Body Butter is unrefined organic cocoa butter. With a heavenly smell it is high in vitamins and natural fatty acids to help hydrate and soothe your skin. The light chocolatey scent of the cocoa and the zingy fresh aroma of peppermint essential oil feels delicious on your skin.
You can massage it into your tired muscles after a workout to cool and relax your muscles. Or use it for pampering your skin after shaving your legs. It can also be used to nurture your hands on a cold winter day or after working in the garden.
Massage the butter in your skin with light movements and enjoy the cooling and softening effect.
If you want to learn more about body butters you can read the 11 benefits of using natural body butters blog post.
Our body butter is suitable for vegans and it was created with love from mainly certified organic ingredients and it does not contain any artificial colouring, fragrances, preservatives, parabens or sulfates. It is chemical free and neither the ingredients nor the product itself were tested on animals.
Each part of the packaging is recyclable. If you need some help you can read a blog post about 3 ways of upcycling packaging.
- It's highly recommended to use a clean cosmetic spatula when taking out the butter from the pot or wash your hands before usage for prolonging the shelf life of the butter.
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. External use only.
- Always perform a patch test 24 hours before use. If irritation develops discontinue to use. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Please note that the indications and beneficial properties provided in the product description are derived of the use and characteristics commonly attributed to the product ingredients and the benefits of our product can vary from person to person.
Butyrosperum parkii (shea) butter*, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut fractionated oil)*, vitis vinifera (grapeseed) seed oil*, prunus dulcis (sweet almond) kernel oil*, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil*, tocopherol (vitamin E), limonene°, citronellol°, linalol°, eugenol°
* Certified organic ingredient
° Natural component of the essential oil