Flower Power Body Butter (Geranium)
Flower Power Body Butter is great choice for those preferring sweet and flowery scents. Use it on your hands if you are having a stressful time or if you feel low and bring a happy flowery mood into your day. Melt a small amount of butter between your palms and massage it from your upper chest towards your neck for a nice and scented décolletage. Or massage the tummy area with the body butter on those days of the month.
It contains a nourishing combination of shea, cocoa and mango butter with grapeseed, coconut and sweet almond oil. We added Geranium Bourbon Essential Oil to to our body butter to make it fragranced and to awake the atmosphere of a sunny rose garden.
Geranium Bourbon is often used in aromatherapy for balancing both body and mind. In skincare products is also appear for its cell renewal properties and it can be good for both dry and oily skin. It is also used as aid in case of PMS.
As soon as the butter is touching the skin it will melt and absorb quickly. Thanks for its soothing properties it strengthens and protects your skin. Our Flower Power Body Butter is a balanced combination of 100% natural butters and oils and it is rich in healthy fatty acids, natural antioxidants and vitamin E to keep your skin silky and smooth. Beside the nourishing properties your kin will not just be nice but also lovely smelling.
If you want to learn more about body butters you can read the 11 benefits of using natural body butters blog post.
Our body butter is suitable for vegans and it was created with love from mainly certified organic ingredients and it does not contain any artificial colouring, fragrances, preservatives, parabens or sulfates. It is chemical free and neither the ingredients nor the product itself were tested on animals.
Each part of the packaging is recyclable. If you need some help you can read a blog post about 3 ways of upcycling packaging.
- It's highly recommended to use a clean cosmetic spatula when taking out the butter from the pot or wash your hands before usage for prolonging the shelf life of the butter.
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. External use only.
- Always perform a patch test 24 hours before use. If irritation develops discontinue to use. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Please note that the indications and beneficial properties provided in the product description are derived of the use and characteristics commonly attributed to the product ingredients and the benefits of our product can vary from person to person.
Butyrosperum parkii (shea) butter*, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut fractionated oil)*, vitis vinifera (grapeseed) seed oil*, prunus dulcis (sweet almond) kernel oil*, pelargonium graveolens (geranium bourbon) flower oil, citronellol°, tocopherol (vitamin E), geraniol°, linalol°, citral°
* Certified organic ingredient
° Natural component of the essential oil