Velvet Touch Body Butter for hands, elbows and heels
- An excellent TLC for your skin
- Beneficial for both sensitive and dry skin
- An optimal combination of organic butters (like shea) and oils
- Blended with chamomile, lavender and orange essential oils
- 2018 Beauty Shortlist Awards - Editor’s Choice
- 100% natural, vegan friendly, not tested on animals, recyclable packaging, free of microbeads
The award winning Velvet Touch Body Butter is a wonderful moisturizer and a first aid when your skin is longing for moisture.
It can be beneficial for irritated and sensitive skin as well as for normal and oily skin. As it is highly moisturising it is perfect for soothing itchy patches such as elbows, knees and feet.
This fast absorbing thick creamy butter contains mango butter and grapeseed oil and it is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants. It is blended with chamomile and lavender essential oils, which are often used in aromatherapy for relaxation and soothing senses.
Apply the butter after your daily shower on moist skin to lock in more moisture and to have a radiant skin all day. It can be a great aid in treating dry skin after swimming or after being longer on the sun.
In 2018 Velvet Touch Body Butter won Editor's Choice at the prestigious Beauty Shortlist Awards.
If you want to learn more about body butters you can read the 11 benefits of using natural body butters blog post.
Our body butter is suitable for vegans and it was created with love from mainly certified organic ingredients and it does not contain any artificial colouring, fragrances, preservatives, parabens or sulfates. It is chemical free and neither the ingredients nor the product itself were tested on animals.
Each part of the packaging is recyclable. If you need some help you can read a blog post about 3 ways of upcycling packaging.
- It's highly recommended to use a clean cosmetic spatula when taking out the butter from the pot or wash your hands before usage for prolonging the shelf life of the butter.
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. External use only.
- Always perform a patch test 24 hours before use. If irritation develops discontinue to use. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Please note that the indications and beneficial properties provided in the product description are derived of the use and characteristics commonly attributed to the product ingredients and the benefits of our product can vary from person to person.
Butyrosperum parkii (shea) butter*, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut fractionated oil)*, vitis vinifera (grapeseed) seed oil*, prunus dulcis (sweet almond) kernel oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) leaf oil*, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil*, tocopherol (vitamin E), citral°, linalool°, limonene°, geraniol°, citronellol°
* Certified organic ingredient
° Natural component of the essential oil